It’s important to build in the right direction from the start. Whether it’s a new tech unicorn or a small service company, the right brand strategy will lay the right foundation for targeted success.
Two categories of businesses providing services:
- Small businesses with a small number of employees (< 25)
It’s for you if you need a brand identity solution to talk about your business and present yourself to the business community.
WHAT GOOD START INCLUDES:
We’ve grouped the essential services you need if you’re preparing to launch a new business in one place to give you a smooth start and a clear direction.
What we do:
- 2 meetings with you where we will discuss your specific goals and needs, context, market;
- Market audit, in which we will research the consumer and the market online;
- Brand strategy, which will include the brand story adapted to your market realities and objectives;
Naming (if applicable)
We know that the process of naming brands in the portfolio is sometimes difficult and involves important decisions with long-term impact.
In case you haven’t reached the ideal naming solution for any of your product brands, we suggest:
- 5 name proposals that reflect your brand strategy;
- Check all proposed names in the OSIM and Euipo catalogues.
This stage will include:
- 2 visual identity proposals in line with the brand strategy
- Each proposal will include a logo, a graphic territory made up of dedicated fonts, colours & illustrated graphic elements or photos
- Each proposal will be exemplified by application on business card, letterhead, Linkedin cover
- Design – for homepage & 2 interior pages
- Text processing for the website
- Website programming – backend & frontend